Thursday, December 6, 2007

Whew!

Well, that was close...

You'll notice that my blog shut down for a few days until I could get an invite list going.

As you know, I am a little bored with my current job and as much as I love my boss for helping me out in my time of need, I struggle sometimes with some of the more boring aspects of commercial insurance sales...

And, I have found something of a voice to the world with this blog. Ergo- a chance to spout on about my excitement for real estate investing...

Mix the two above and you get... a few more hours at work online typing about your blog/real estate than your boss would like. After reviewing my internet usage and comparing that with the company internet policy, my manager gave me a chance to redeem myself by NOT using the internet for personal use at work.

Since he had a list of the websites I had visited over the last 2 months working there, and knowing his distaste for my pursuit of real estate as a second stream of income, my obvious fear was that he would find this blog and realize where my true passion lies.

So... until things cool off at work (or until I find a new job,) this blog will be *invite only.*

If you have someone that expresses an interest in my blog, just send their address to me at:
olasmuchos@gmail.com or heytaylor30@hotmail.com and I'll get them invited.

I really do love everyone's visits to the blog, so keep coming by and leaving your comments.

That's it for now. Cross your fingers...

7 comments:

Kirk said...

Whew is right...

It reminds me of the internet Nazi’s of perspective employers that will actually do an internet search on you to check out a myspace or facebook or another web socializing page to see what your social appetites are, and then either extend or not extend an offer based on their findings.

Back to the old question, is it really a concern of an employer what an individual does on his own time outside of work?

~Cheers~

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I would wish for nothing less than the best RE deal to come your way today! See you later!

Kirk said...

Hey, Scott I didn't know it was your birthday.

For your birthday wish, I wish for you to have a 70 foot Mavericks like they did last Tuesday...

Happy Merry Chrismakwanzakah

mikeeha said...

happy birthday Chachee

don't let the man get you down, you'll be out of the rat race soon.

DayByDayFlips.com said...

Happy BDay! I'm glad you blog is back on, I really enjoy reading and networking with like minded people.

Taylor said...

You guys rock. I've had a great birthday and can't wait to update the blog with my next post. Lots happening today!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.