Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Couple More Calls

I 2 more calls last week from my probate mailing. One has a house that is 'pretty much ready to sell' that he would knock down from full retail for the amount of the remaining repairs. (no thanks.)

The other called to thank me for mailing the letter, but that the estate is going to hold on to the property and rent it out. It was a very nice call.

I'm not expecting anything more from that mailing and my researcher has taken the month of December off (she's a full time realtor, remember?) so my flow of leads has dried up.

My FC researcher is chomping at the bit for more leads and I'll be up late tonight putting together his lead sheet. I need to find a couple more guys like him and I'd be in the real estate business within a couple of months!

No comments: