Monday, April 14, 2008

One more

I got a call earlier tonight from the executor of an estate that I've been working with since October of 07. I mentioned her in a post a few days ago. We went over the contract/offer and she signed while on the phone with me and put it in the mail for tomorrow's pickup.

I've already got a buyer lined up and have a sweet $5k wholesale fee. Here's the numbers.

ARV - $230k (estimated listing amount $220 fixed up)
Negotiated Price with heirs - $125k
Wholesale fee - $5k
Rehab/improvements - est $25k
Gross estimated profit - $65k

The lady buying the property is a real estate agent. She and her husband are going to rehab it and put it back on the market to retail buyers & potential landlords. Financing is lined up & backup financing is on the back burner. We're hoping to close by Monday next week if title comes back in time.

Wholesaling real estate at it's finest.
-Taylor

2 comments:

Steph said...

yaaay!! Congrats Taylor..

Unknown said...

Keep it up Scotto! I;m cheering for your sales to go through