Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Website, New Name

I got a call about 2 weeks ago from a local Realtor who was already using the Real Deal Real Estate company name that my son & I came up with. (Originality runs in our blood...)

Since I had already been thinking about a new name for my company anyway, I used the encounter as motivation to get off my butt and get a new name going.

With this new property under contract & a 30 day deadline to sell looming, I pulled out all the stops and came up with the name "11 day sale" The name says what we do. Catchy. And, the website was available for $9.99! Bargain.

Check it out! www.11daysale.net. I've been up late a few nights over the last week trying out different layouts & formats for the site. I think I'm going to stick with the format I've got now until I start making big bucks & can get a kickin new site built. I've posted a couple of the properties that I'm working on & plan to keep it updated with more of my pretty houses that I pick up. Ugly houses are quick wholesale deals and since I'll likely have them sold within a day or so I don't want to burn daylight hours posting them on my site.

Project Update:
I'm doing way too much work on this option property. I believe that the work I am doing is going to make the property more sell-able, but tomorrow is my last day to be humping it like a manual laborer. I'm going to fill the green waste dumpster with limbs/branches and be done with the labor. Check out he snapshots of what we were able to knock out over the weekend.

On to the marketing! Let's sell this sucker! I'm still leaning towards an April 12/13th open house & bid sale weekend. Cross your fingers... As long as the dumpster is away from the front of the house & I can get the carpets up, I'm going to sell this baby quick!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Don't forget that your designer recommended getting rid of those puke ridden curtains!

Chantal said...

Gross! Puke ridden curtains!?!?!? You've done a lot of work on this property Scott! Hopefully a buyer will snatch it up!