Monday, April 21, 2008

Deal Update

More hood than hood is coming along slowly. There are a couple of judgments against 2 of the heirs and it should be a couple more days to get them ironed out. I am getting all kinds of calls in response to my Craigslist ad and I think one of the guys is working on financing. Cross your fingers... One of the judgments is over $15,000 and could ruin the deal if it hasn't been taken care of already. The heir in question promised me that he took care of paying off the debt a long time ago... We'll see.

BEFORE

Norlina is really coming along. My 11yr old & I tore up carpets and took down the old school aluminum shades from the front of the house. Check out the photos! It is really looking good. I need a couple of hours to get the carpet tack-strips off of the floor and sweep/swiffer the floor and I'll be ready for the "after" photos inside & out. Then comes the open house weekend & auction and ka-ching! $$ payday.
AFTER

3 comments:

DayByDayFlips.com said...

Much better without the old school aluminum shutters... were those ever cool?

Kirk said...

I know those shades. I think the same B.Y.U. out for the summer salesman went trough San Leandro and sold every home a set.

Get crazy with Swifter...

Coach said...

It is always great to see otheres in this business doing well. I love real estate investing and networking with people all over the world that have the same interest in flipping house or bulk REOs. What ever your real estate niche is just become the best at it and people will be calling you all the time.

Best wishes
Simon Volkov