Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh NO! The Obamanator attacks!

By RICHARD ROHL, Published: March 31, 2009

"WASHINGTON -- At the protest of "vulture" investors,
President Obama will sign legislation tomorrow reversing all
private transfers of property by homeowners in default.
This provision of the "Community Risk Abatement Plan," a
recent addition to the stimulus package in consideration. It
will require the owners of all property acquired in the last
two years from sellers where were behind on mortgage or
tax payments to be returned to the previous owners within
121 days."

Good thing for me that I don't deal in foreclosures.

-Taylor

3 comments:

Taylor said...

April Fools!

That was a good one right?!

-Taylor

Unknown said...

Man! I'm so glad that was april fool's you got me!

Kirk said...

Wow, you got me... I didn't notice it was April Fools... I guess I am an Aprils Fool. K and I are looking at a Foreclosure in San Clemente.