Friday, February 29, 2008

More Hood than Hood

I thought my last hood house in Richmond was the best. I've got it beat.

I got a call from one of my probate leads with a couple of properties in Norfolk. I went by to look at them and ... Woah! Surprise! City code department had the doors taped with huge neon notices taped on doors/windows that the premisis was unfit for living humans to occupy...

You could smell the cat urine from outside the house!

I'm going to talk to him this afternoon & talk about a potential offer or option and start wholesaling it over the weekend.

Lovely.

Fixer-Upper!

Handyman Special!

-Taylor

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey, the uglier the better.

Chantal said...

Oh I am so glad there's something worse than Church Hill! It makes my lovely neighborhood look charming! :)

Taylor said...

As long as you go up hill from your place, Church Hill is nice. 35th is a little less desirable, but I think that one would make a good rental.

I got a call on the Church Hill Hood house! I returned & left a msg. We'll see how it goes!

-Taylor

DayByDayFlips.com said...

LMAO! I love the smell of cat urine, especially if you can smell it before you are even in the house! :)

Hey Taylor, would you mind changing my blog link to www.FLIPITBIG.com? Thanks man!