Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cold Cereal is my Comfort Food

My delightful wife and the boys were all down and I couldn't sleep.

You've been there too I'm sure. Money, job and dreams (ie. real estate plans) were all rolling through my head & I had too much nervous energy to even lay down.

Raisin Bran Crunch to the rescue! Ahhh...

It is kind of healthy what with all the bran and raisins and all, but it is more about the crunch and the endorphin push of eating my favorite comfort food. Honey nut Cheerios is also a favorite (lowers cholesterol, no?), but since the baby doesn't like them I have no excuse to keep them in stock in the pantry. I actually stay away from the sweet cereals as they seem to incite nightmares once I head off to bed. No, it's healthy mid-night eatin' at it's finest.

A bowl of cereal, the remote and a couple of episodes of Property Ladder or Flip That House and I'll be ready to drift off to nighty night land.

Oh, you have to check out the show Flipping Out on Bravo. It's Awesome TV. The gays, quirky assistants (with rankings for assistant #1, 2, 3), and Jeff, the nutty property investor. Love that show. Forget Survivor or The Simple Life, this is my kind of reality TV.



So, a virtual spoon clank salute to you my cereal insomniacs! I'll be working on probate mailers for the next couple of nights so look for updates on how that goes...

Cheers!
Taylor out.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that show! When does the new season start? I can't wait! I also can't wait to be neck deep in the real estate business with you. One of these days.....
I don't even know you're up that late. Good thing I'm a hard sleeper.

DayByDayFlips.com said...

Tell me your kidding....