Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SOLD!

SOLD!
Just got a call from my investor buyer a few minutes ago and he's ready to move on Larkfield Pl! It took a week to get a buyer. Not bad considering that I only had a buyers' list of about 10 people last week. (I'm up to 20+ now) And, this buyer wants to do one deal a month once we get this one sold for retail.

Do we Love it? Yes we do!

I have a nice 5 figure paycheck coming when we close next week (gotta love a quick cash sale...)

But that's not all!

He wants to use my 11 Day Sale to sell the property to a retail buyer once we get the property cleaned up a little! I'm going to do it for a flat fee of $8500 so that puts me near 20k on this one wholesale deal! Woo hoo!

Gotta run! I've got a free and clear seller that wants to meet with me to-day. He has called twice to make sure I'm coming. Motivated? I think so.

We're off & running!

Cheers,
Taylor

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Wa hoo!!!!! Congrats! It was only a matter of time. Let it rain wholesale now!!

Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk said...

Nice going Tayor... Does this mean you don't have to sling food anymore?

Steph said...

Woooohoooo!

That is AWESOME Taylor- congrats buddy!

Smiles all around :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Rockin news scott~!

Debbie said...

congrats!!!!!

Taylor said...

Thanks guys!
Kirk, yes, I'm still slinging food as a personal punishment until my credit cards are paid off.

I am likely to take a break from substitute teaching though... :)

-Taylor