Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SOLD!

I ended up with 2 potential buyers for Norlina.

I had 14 visitors on Saturday, 6 on Sunday.

At the end of the day Sunday I had two bidders on the sheet and my mystery lady from Richmond with a phone-in bid that was well below the other two. Thanks Richmond lady! You got the other two moving upwards!!!

The other two bidders were both interested and bid each other up about a grand and stopped. (I was managing this process by phoning each one in turn with the increasing bids.) It turned out to be a race for financing as both needed to get to their bankers for the $$$.

So, by end of day Monday, my highest bidder secured his financing and had begun the underwriting process with his bank. I picked up the signed docs from his banker today and took all the contract paperwork with deposit check to the closing attorney's office to start escrow.

Expecting 30day escrow. Cross your fingers that the bank likes this guy's financials!

Next week... Mother's Day
Following Week... Charlemagne Condo Auction. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Way to go Taylor!! Congrats!