Tuesday, February 24, 2009

California Contract A First For 2009

FINALLY!

Picked up my first contract in what seems like years! Whew! It's a great house in a great neighborhood in Paso Robles.
Here's the stats:
4BR,
3Bth,
1900 sq ft,
Built 1995.
It's a single story classic CA home... stucco with a tile roof.
Estimated retail is $420k and I picked it up below $300k. Not a bad deal right? We'll see how fast it gets snapped up in this market. The better the deal, the quicker it'll go... I should be able to pay a couple bills with this one.

It is in immaculate condition and I was able to pick it up at a pretty good price. Now it comes down to finding my buyer.

It's going up on my website tonight! www.11daysale.com. I've also started a blog at www.11dayproperties.com. Be sure to get on my mailing list to be notified of upcoming deals as the blog is updated.

Go team!-
Taylor

Check it out!
=Taylor

No comments: