Monday, March 17, 2008

Small Setback

After what seemed to be an eternity of waiting, I finally heard from my "Probate Sellers" from my previous post. I was at Panera Bread for a quick pop-in visit and answered my cell.

Caller: "Hi Taylor, this is Sallie Seller."
Caller: "It's a go"

Me: "It's a go? Great, when can we get together?"

We set up a time to take care of the paperwork on Monday night. Supposed to be tonight. At 5:30.

Got the voicemail cancellation at 3pm. No re-schedule time. I'll phone her tomorrow to follow up & reschedule. Said she has personal stuff to take care of. Okay, no problem.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

This one's dead. Finally took my call today and it turns out that an auction company is going to auction the house & everything in it.

I should have gotten a signed contract. I had 3 of the 6 heirs there in the room. New York and El Salvador and Fredericksburg heirs did me in.

Too nice and too amiable. Get the signature!